Classic Judge Dredd-Carlos Ezquerra.
This is no bar room brawl or or tap gang* at work,unfortunately this is the outcome if you cheer too loudly in your Block apartment,that you have won the Mega-City One lottery(Megalot),especially when the total has rolled-over and stands at a whopping 900 million creds!
The hapless couple,Flip and Dipsy from Ken Clarke** Block,ultimately lose the winning ticket out of the window,where it gets run over and eventually incinerated.
Justice Dept. realised these sums were far too great for one individual,promptly invoking the Security of the City Act,declaring the winner remain anonymous..
Proving that there is no happy ending in Mega-City One,unless you’re Justice Dept. that is!(And that’s doubtful!!)
*Tap Gang-team of muggers.
**Ken Clarke-Kenneth Clarke is a British Conservative MP and was Chancellor of the Exchequer from 1993-97.
- doktorsleepless reblogged this from 2000adonline
- thenauticalnerd reblogged this from 2000adonline
- garybaldie likes this
- nightclub-42 likes this
- spacesuitfetish likes this
- maskandmachete likes this
- dragoblah reblogged this from sebulbasaurstardis
- sebulbasaurstardis reblogged this from the-wolf-is-loose
- sebulbasaurstardis likes this
- the-wolf-is-loose reblogged this from 2000adonline
- dreddrunner likes this
- turboslapper reblogged this from 2000adonline
- turboslapper likes this
- 2000adonline posted this