The part of the opening ceremony where all the famous villains came out would have been greatly improved if they’d used the Dark Judges from Judge Dredd, and then had Cassandra Anderson teleport in and summon the spirits of their victims to drag them all down to Hell.
As good as Dany Boyle’s ceremony was, an injection of Thrillpower would have taken this event to a whole new level. Perhaps at the next London Olympics when the blockbuster 12-film Dredd series will have permanently encoded Judge Dredd into the nation’s psyche. If only the Stallone film had worked just imagine what might have been…
- cigar-blues reblogged this from tellittoreadersdigest and added:
- eunuchboy reblogged this from 2000adonline
- curtvilescomic likes this
- 2000adonline reblogged this from tellittoreadersdigest and added:
- 2000adonline likes this
- tellittoreadersdigest posted this